Who we are
Our website address is: http://dev.salmonproperty.com.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we protect your data
Here at Salmon we take personal privacy seriously and will only use personal information to administer customer or tenant accounts and to provide the products and services requested from us.
- We only collect personal information where it is completely necessary or where consent has been given, and we ensure that we only collect information that we need.
- We will not send marketing material unless we have received permission to do so.
- We will not sell personal information to third parties.
- We use third party suppliers to help us provide an excellent service. Where we share personal information with those suppliers, we have the appropriate contracts or controls in place, which will assess the security of their processing arrangements.
- We will protect personal information with an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures.
- We will endeavour to keep personal information only for as long as we have to.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you have a complaint or have any questions about how we process personal information you can reach the Data Protection Officer by writing to: Data Protection Officer, Salmon, 2nd Floor Prince Frederick House, 35-39 Maddox Street, London W1S 2PP